|Mr Anil Rane – MNS
||Mrs Madhuri Sahasrabudhe – BJP
|Contact Details : Survey No. 18, Plot No. 14, Erandwane Gaothan Karve Road Pune 411004
||Contact Details : 61A/40, ‘Ramkrishna’, Bharati Niwas Society, Off Karve Road, Pune – 411004
|Office: Patil Arcade, Shop no. 29, Survey no. 19, Khilare Path, Erandwane ( 10 am to 12 noon, 6 30 pm to 9 pm)
||( Best time to contact : 10 am to 1 pm)
|Phone : 020 64191149 Mobile 9822753505, 9822540518
||Phone: 020 – 25430219 Mobile : 9422338800
|Positions held in various Political and Social Groups
- Member – Lions Club of Pune, 21 Century
- Joint Treasurer – kokanvasiya Mahasangh Pune City
- President – Friends Art Club
- Branch Head – Ward 67 MNS
- ‘Neer Naari Award 2011’ – Jalbiradari, Pune
- ‘Nirmal Ranwara Krutadnyata Award 2009’
- ‘Muktai Gaurav State Award 2007’ -Aatmonnati and Vishwashanti Sadhak Kendra
- ‘Late Niranjana Desai Award 2004’ – Inner Wheel Club, Pune
- ‘Sarda Janahit Award 2002’ – Solapur
- ‘Late Vinayakrao Kulkarni Award 1999’ – Sane Guruji Kathamala
- ‘Balkalyan Award 1995’ – P.M.C
- Help establish committees at Ward, Societies, Mohalla levels to resolve issues.
- Plan for concretization of roads rather than go for frequent resurfacing of tar roads.
- Provide water with adequate pressure and quantity to the ward
- Plan for underground electric supply cabling.
- Resolve issues within Societies
- Plan for Solid Waste management for the ward.
- Initiate a 24 HRS Online facility to help residents resolve their problems, and also try to provide solutions in the shortest period of time.
- Will take special efforts for traffic management
- Provide Sulabh toilets and WC separatly for men and women where required.
- Help establish a modern e-learning school, children’s playgrounds and a cultural centre for the residents.
- Also establish public library, reading halls, study centres for students.
- To help resolve the parking issues promote creation of designated Parking Areas, and also where necessary support construction of fly-overs.
- Lead efforts to effectively implement the Aadhar Scheme for Senior citizens, widows, handicapped people and orphans
- Take efforts to establish a Vegetable mandai (zone).
- Founder & Director of Bharati Niwas society’s ‘Balranjan Kendra’ for the past 25 years.
- ‘Balaranjan kendra’, which currently caters to 350 children between the age group of 3 to 14 years, is a center for their all-round development
- More than 150 workshops conducted
- Sports activities for parents
- Have been conducting ‘Parent Awareness’ programs for the past 20 years
- Theatre workshops since 1992
- Competitive training in basketball , skating and drama
- Several articles written, conducted lectures ,radio & TV programs for children and parents
- Till date, more than 5000 children have benefited from these activities
- Address the garbage problems in the ward
- Proper water distribution